Malaysia's commuter belt
23rd January 2005
The National Museum
Above: 531.01, formerly FMSR 214, a class L pacific built in 1921 by Kitson as their number 5300, its factory test date was 6th January 1921. It remained in service for 50 years before being presented to the museum.
Below: 321.01, formerly FMSR 26, was built by Bagnalls in 1928 as class T for dock shunting at Port Swettenham. It later saw service with the Pan-Malayan Cement company before returning to Kuala Lumpur in 1973 to be presented to the museum. Below is the works-plate on the inside of the bunker showing the number 2323.
Back to index
This page created 25th April 2005
Last updated 29th April 2005
These pages have been visited times.